MagicMirror² v2.7.0 is available! For more information about this release, check out this topic.

[MMM-RTSP] Module is only showing half of the stream?

• Hi!

First of, thanks for a great module. I finally got it running with VLC.
    However, I have one issue that I just can´t solve.
    The module is only showing half of the picture/stream.

When viewing the stream thru VLC it looks ok and from the info I can verify that the size is:
    640 x 360. And the stream thru VLC looks just fine.

No matter how I try to tweak the config, this module has decided that it should be enough to show me the left part of the stream. I,e. 50% of the picture is gone?!

Config as follow:

module: "MMM-RTSPStream",                                                                                                                                                                                                             
                           position: "middle_center",                                                                                                                                                                                                            
                           header: "CAM",                                                                                                                                                                                                                        
                               config: {                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
                                               autoStart: true,                                                                                                                                                                                                  
                                               rotateStreams: false,                                                                                                                                                                                             
                                               rotateStreamTimeout: 10,                                                                                                                                                                                          
                                               moduleWidth: 640,                                                                                                                                                                                                 
                                               moduleHeight: 360,                                                                                                                                                                                                
                                               localPlayer: 'vlc',                                                                                                                                                                                               
                                               remotePlayer: 'none',                                                                                                                                                                                             
                                               showSnapWhenPaused: false,                                                                                                                                                                                        
                                               remoteSnaps: false,                                                                                                                                                                                               
                                               shutdownDelay: 12,                                                                                                                                                                                                
                                                   stream1: {                                                                                                                                                                                                    
                                                                       name: 'CAM',                                                                                                                                                                              
                                                                       url: 'rtsp://USER:PASSWD@IP:10554/udp/av0_1',                                                                                                                             
                                                                       frameRate: 'undefined',                                                                                                                                                                   
                                                                   //    hdUrl: 'rtsp://USER:PASSWD@IP:10554/udp/av0_1',                                                                                                                         
                                                                       width: 'undefined',                                                                                                                                                                       
                                                                       height: 'undefined',                                                                                                                                                                      
                                                                       },                                                                                                                                                                                        
                                               }                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
               },                                    

I have tried setting the width and height in “stream1” to the same pixel… Same result… have also tried to doubble the width… Same issue…

What am I missing?!

Ping: @shbatm

BR
    Tilly