MagicMirror² v2.13.0 is available! For more information about this release, check out this topic.

MMM-PublicTransportHafas stuck at loading

• Hi i used MMM-PublicTransportHafas to show the busses at my station but it’s stuck at loading

{
    		  module: "MMM-PublicTransportHafas",
    		  position: "bottom_right",

config: {
    		    stationID: "000703897",                   // Replace with your stationID!
    		    stationName: "Ellerbeker Markt, Kiel",   // Replace with your station name!

direction: "",                    // Show only departures heading to this station. (A station ID.)
    		    ignoredLines: [],                 // Which lines should be ignored? (comma-separated list of line names)
    		    excludedTransportationTypes: [],  // Which transportation types should not be shown on the mirror? (comma-separated list of types) possible values: StN for tram, BuN for bus, s for suburban
    		    timeToStation: 4,                // How long do you need to walk to the next Station?

showColoredLineSymbols: true,     // Want colored line symbols?
    		    useColorForRealtimeInfo: true,    // Want colored real time information (timeToStation, early)?
    		    showTableHeadersAsSymbols: true,  // Table Headers as symbols or text?
    		    maxUnreachableDepartures: 0,      // How many unreachable departures should be shown?
    		    maxReachableDepartures: 7,        // How many reachable departures should be shown?
    		    customLineStyles: "",             // Prefix for the name of the custom css file. ex: Leipzig-lines.css (case sensitive)
    		    showOnlyLineNumbers: false        // Display only the line number instead of the complete name, i. e. "11" instead of "STR 11"
    		  }
    		},

• @Herr-pres open the developers window, ctrl-shift-i, select the console tab, and scroll up to see any errors, usually red text…