How does the width of geomembrane affect the construction quality
wslgeosynthetics last edited by
In anti-seepage engineering, HDPE geomembrane is the most important anti-seepage data, it is very important to select excellent geomembrane for anti-seepage engineering.Width is an important target of geomembrane, wider width can bring many advantages to seepage control engineering.For the tailings dam or transpiration sugar and other projects with a large laid area, the wider geo membrane data should be selected.
In the anti-seepage engineering, the most easy leakage point is the welding place of geotechnical composition data.The wider the width of the geomembrane hdpe liner supplier is, the less welding seam will occur during the practical welding construction. The less the welding seam is, the smaller the possibility of leakage will be. For the anti-seepage engineering, the higher the safety coefficient will be.
In addition, the increase in the width of the geomembrane and the reduction of the weld also bring two other favorable conditions for the anti-seepage project.One is to reduce the lap loss during welding construction: compared with the geomembrane with a width of 8 meters and the geomembrane liner with a width of 7 meters, the theoretical loss rate can be reduced by 14%, which is conducive to the reduction of project cost.Another point is that because of the reduction of the weld, welding time and labor will also be cut, and then can reduce the construction cycle of anti-seepage engineering, and the corresponding human capital.This advantage in some of the strict requirements of the construction period of large-scale anti-seepage engineering, particularly significant.
The following is to introduce the key to the construction of geofilm rubble:
(1) The presence and paving of gravel shall be managed by a designated person; Professional supervision engineers are required to supervise the whole construction process.
(2) Rules for gravel transport vehicles are limited to the dedicated gravel passage with the thickness of more than 80CITI and steel plates, and the operation and construction shall be carried out in the regular time period;
(3) Gravel paving only allows caterpillar mechanical vehicles to construct on the geosynthetic liners gravel layer with a thickness of not less than 60cm, and no other mechanical vehicles are allowed to enter;
(4) Gravel dumping and spreading. It is necessary to strictly control the height (and the height of the anti-seepage layer shall not be more than 50cm), and rough operation is strictly prohibited;
(5) It is necessary to strengthen the control of the quality of gravel (particle size), in the unloading and paving process of strict inspection, once found in the extra-large particle size stones or any other debris that may damage the geomembrane, it is necessary to completely remove.