[MMM-HomeAssistantDisplay] Home Assistant Info Display using Templates
wonderslug last edited by wonderslug
This is a module to display Home Assistant information in the form of Templates that are processed by Home Assistant itself and then display the results on your Magic Mirror.
Templates allow you to output virtually any HTML you want to in the contents of the module. It allows you to use the standard Jinja2 templating engine along with all of the Home Assistant custom template functions to be able to format the output of the module in whatever way you want to display it.
- Template rendering directly in Home Assistant.
- Hiding or displaying module based on Home Assistant entity state or template render.
- WebSocket connection to Home Assistant for fast response to state changes.
- Auto reconnect to Home Assistant when connection is lost.
- Custom CSS classes added to the module and every section.
- Targeted re-render of templates only on state change of watched entity.
- Material Design icons embedded in module to use with output.
- Initial Release