MagicMirror² v2.4.1 is available! For more information about this release, check out this topic.
Please read the release notes carefully since this update requires adjustments to your Raspberry Pi configuration!

Can't get two instances of MyWeather to line up side by side.

• I am having some trouble figuring out how to get two MyWeather modules side by side to line up properly. They are using the same location info so the issue with node_helper.js not being able to run two instances with different locations doesn’t seem to be an issue.

I have the modules doing what I want them to, but they will not line up.
    In the pics the green and blue areas are another module I am running two instances of using the second-child css, that works great. When I add two identical MyWeather modules, both current weather or both forecast, they line up fine. But when I run one of each the forecast drops down.

I have to ass/u/me that it has something to do with the fact that if all settings are ON in one instance of the module the forecast appears Below the current weather, so even in two separate modules its trying to put forecast lower than current? But for the life of me I cannot figure out Why/How. I can usually dissect scripts, but have a mental block against css.

Any help/guidance would be greatly appreciated.

custom css :

.MMM-MyWeather {
    display: inline-block;
    width: 49%;
    max-width: 49%;
    min-width: 49%;
    }
    .MMM-MyWeather:first-child {
    margin-right: 2%;
    }

alt text
    alt text