Voicecontrol : Microphone stopped working

• Hey everybody, i use the voicecontrol from @alexyak and the mm-music-player from @EoF. I managed to control the music player with my voice (play, stop, back, forward) it worked pretty well for about 2 days. Then suddenly it stopped working, the modules and everything works fine. So i take a look at the pm2 logs mm. This is the log :

pi@raspberrypi:~ $ pm2 logs mm
    [TAILING] Tailing last 10 lines for [mm] process (change the value with --lines option)
    /home/pi/.pm2/logs/mm-error-0.log last 10 lines:
    0|mm | File “./modules/voicecontrol/snowboy/kws-multiple.py”, line 34, in
    0|mm | detector = snowboydecoder.HotwordDetector(models, sensitivity=sensitivity)
    0|mm | File “/home/pi/MagicMirror/modules/voicecontrol/snowboy/snowboydecoder.py”, line 115, in init
    0|mm | stream_callback=audio_callback)
    0|mm | File “/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/pyaudio.py”, line 747, in open
    0|mm | stream = Stream(self, *args, **kwargs)
    0|mm | File “/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/pyaudio.py”, line 442, in init
    0|mm | self._stream = pa.open(**arguments)
    0|mm | IOError: [Errno Invalid sample rate] -9997

So i tested the microphone (snowboy homepage), it doesn’t record anything. Next stepped i plugged my micro into my laptop and tested it there - works perfect.
    I googled around the error messages but i couldn’t find any help which worked for me.

I would be glad if someone can help me. Thanks in advance

Greetings

GinSeng

Looks like your connection to MagicMirror Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.