MagicMirror² v2.12.0 is available! For more information about this release, check out this topic.

Holiday Calendar Won't Display with Other Calendars

• Hello,
    I’ve been running MM for a few days now. I have 3 calendars I’d like to display: US holidays, personal (google), and work (outlook). Everything worked fine initially but I recently saw that the holiday calendar does not display with the other two calendars. I investigated this by deleting the other two calendars and then the holiday calendar does work just fine on its own. But when I add the other two calendars back in, the holiday calendar does not display. Any help to get all 3 calendars shown appreciated! Here is my config snipet:

{
    			module: 'calendar',
    			position: 'top_left',
    			config: {
    			urgency: 0,
    			getRelative: 0,
    			fadePoint: 0.2, 
    				calendars: [
    					{
    						symbol: 'calendar-check-0',
    						url: 'http://www.calendarlabs.com/templates/ical/US-Holidays.ics'
    					},
    					{	symbol: 'calendar',
    						url: 'https://calendar.google.com/xxxxxxxmy_personal_calendar.ics'
    					},
    					{	symbol: 'calendar',
    						url: 'webcal://outlook.xxxxxxxxxxmy_work_calendar.ics'
    					},
    				],
    			}
    		},

• @ljcwalston i replied to your other post a few minutes ago… please don’t make multiple posts for the same trouble

• @sdetweil Does this mean the connection errors should resolve on their own? Is there something I can do to get them to display? I deleted the other thread as it seems this is a better place to ask.

• @ljcwalston i replied to your other post a few minutes ago… please don’t make multiple posts for the same troublehow do you start mm? pm2? then

pm2 logs --lines=??  

will show the console log info where I see my errors

?? is a number, default is 15 lines, u may need to show more than 100

I have not looked at the code, so don’t know how it will do at network error recovery,
    looks like it tries, based on the error messages