MagicMirror² v2.4.1 is available! For more information about this release, check out this topic.
Please read the release notes carefully since this update requires adjustments to your Raspberry Pi configuration!

show ICLOUD ToDo's on Mirror

• On mir first version of the MagicMirror i’ve created a php file witch loads ICLOUD ToDo’s and shows it on the Mirror. Now i’ve updated to MagicMirror² an i have to create a Module witch loads the ToDo’s from the ICLOUD too.
    In the fist Version i used CURL to create the request for the ICLOUD, now i have to use something else to realize the request in JavaScript.

Is there anyone who could help me with this?

I’ve tried already NPM REQUEST but i have no Solution for CURLOPT_CUSTOMREQUEST, “REPORT”); and CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);

This was my old php / CURL Request:
    // Do CalDAV request to iCloud
    $request_body = ‘’;
    $request_body .= ‘’;
    $request_body .= ’ ';
    $request_body .= ’ ';
    $request_body .= ’ ';
    $request_body .= ’ ';
    $request_body .= ’ ';
    $request_body .= ’ ';
    $request_body .= ’ ';
    $request_body .= ’ ';
    $request_body .= ’ ';
    $request_body .= ’ ';
    $request_body .= ‘’;
    $request_body = sprintf($request_body);

$url = ‘https://’.$my_icloud_server.’-caldav.icloud.com/’.$my_user_id.’/calendars/’.$my_calendar_id.’/’;
    $c = curl_init($url);
    curl_setopt($c, CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER, array( “Depth: 1”,
    “Content-Type: text/xml; charset=‘UTF-8’”,
    “User-Agent: DAVKit/4.0.1 (730); CalendarStore/4.0.1 (973); iCal/4.0.1 (1374); Mac OS X/10.6.2 (10C540)”
    ));
    curl_setopt($c, CURLOPT_HTTPAUTH, CURLAUTH_BASIC);
    curl_setopt($c, CURLOPT_USERPWD, $my_icloud_username.":".$my_icloud_password);
    curl_setopt($c, CURLOPT_CUSTOMREQUEST, “REPORT”);
    curl_setopt($c, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $request_body);
    curl_setopt($c, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);
    $caldav_answer = curl_exec($c);
    curl_close($c);

$caldav_answer_object = simplexml_load_string($caldav_answer, ‘SimpleXMLElement’, LIBXML_NOCDATA);
    $caldav_answer_array = @json_decode(@json_encode($caldav_answer_object),1);;