MagicMirror² v2.12.0 is available! For more information about this release, check out this topic.

Weather Forecast only showing 1 day

• I am hoping the answer isn’t right in front of me, as I have been looking through my config files for what seems like forever.

When I first installed MM, I got my API key and set everything up, and the currentWeather and weatherForecast modules worked just as expected. I recently updated to get rid of the pesky update notification, and now my weather forecast module only shows one day. I have not changed anything in my config.js or my weatherforecast.js files.

config.js:

module: "weatherforecast",
    			position: "top_right",
    			header: "Weather Forecast",
    			config: {
    				locationID: "5160315",
    				appid: "xxxx"
    			}
    		},

weatherforecast.js: unchanged from repo: https://github.com/MichMich/MagicMirror/blob/master/modules/default/weatherforecast/weatherforecast.js

Someone help me please so I don’t lose my mind! I just finished the entire build and this little hiccup is driving me crazy!

missing days in weatherForecast.PNG

Also, sorry if there is a post for this already, I tried looking for something but did not find anything that seemed to match up.

• Just a quick update, I confirmed that the weather forecast shows up as expected when running version 2.11.0, so I am not sure what change was made in the update that could cause this.

**Also, The image attached shows two days of forecasted weather. It fluctuates between 1 and 2 days without any changes, I’m assuming whatever the root cause for the bigger issue is also the cause for this unexpected behavior.

• @tasanford11 there was a bug introduced in 2.12,

a fix is available in the develop branch

how did u install? scripted or manual

if manual do

cd ~/MagicMirror
    git checkout develop

then restart MagicMirror

if my scripted install do

cd~/MagicMirror
    git fetch origin develop:develop
    git checkout develop

the restart MagicMirror