Plex Now Playing and Phone Notifications

• All my other modules work and my mirror is functioning. I’ve tried installing phone_notifications multiple times. It will work for a short while. However, after just a little while. It locks up and no notifications will load. The only way to get it to work again is to restart npm which is rather strange. I used the basic module configuration from the readme.

Plex Now Playing… I have the server address in the way it should. I know the address works locally. I’m using the local server address. I didn’t feel like I need the remote one since I’m on the same network correct?

I installed the parser like it asks.
    Here’s my config for the Plex Now Playing…

{
                module: 'MMM-PlexNowPlaying',
                disabled: false,
                position: 'bottom_right',
                config: {
                    serverURL: 'http://local_Address/:32400',
                    updateInterval: 10 * 1000,  // how often to poll for song chang$
                    delayCount: 5,  // how many empty queries before deciding we ar$
                    delayInterval: 60 * 1000,  // how often to poll for new listeni$
                    animationSpeed: 1000
                }

Are these issues related to the known Electron issue?

This is my error log…

npm ERR! missing script: start
    0|mm       | 
    0|mm       | npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in:
    0|mm       | npm ERR!     /home/pi/.npm/_logs/2017-05-24T01_15_59_889Z-debug.log
    0|mm       | npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
    0|mm       | npm ERR! errno 1
    0|mm       | npm ERR! magicmirror@2.1.1 start: `sh run-start.sh`
    0|mm       | npm ERR! Exit status 1
    0|mm       | npm ERR! 
    0|mm       | npm ERR! Failed at the magicmirror@2.1.1 start script.
    0|mm       | npm ERR! This is probably not a problem with npm. There is likely additional logging output above.
    0|mm       | 
    0|mm       | npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in:
    0|mm       | npm ERR!     /home/pi/.npm/_logs/2017-05-24T01_18_58_612Z-debug.log

Looks like your connection to MagicMirror Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.