MagicMirror² v2.4.1 is available! For more information about this release, check out this topic.
Please read the release notes carefully since this update requires adjustments to your Raspberry Pi configuration!

Plex Now Playing and Phone Notifications

• All my other modules work and my mirror is functioning. I’ve tried installing phone_notifications multiple times. It will work for a short while. However, after just a little while. It locks up and no notifications will load. The only way to get it to work again is to restart npm which is rather strange. I used the basic module configuration from the readme.

Plex Now Playing… I have the server address in the way it should. I know the address works locally. I’m using the local server address. I didn’t feel like I need the remote one since I’m on the same network correct?

I installed the parser like it asks.
    Here’s my config for the Plex Now Playing…

{
                module: 'MMM-PlexNowPlaying',
                disabled: false,
                position: 'bottom_right',
                config: {
                    serverURL: 'http://local_Address/:32400',
                    updateInterval: 10 * 1000,  // how often to poll for song chang$
                    delayCount: 5,  // how many empty queries before deciding we ar$
                    delayInterval: 60 * 1000,  // how often to poll for new listeni$
                    animationSpeed: 1000
                }

Are these issues related to the known Electron issue?

This is my error log…

npm ERR! missing script: start
    0|mm       | 
    0|mm       | npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in:
    0|mm       | npm ERR!     /home/pi/.npm/_logs/2017-05-24T01_15_59_889Z-debug.log
    0|mm       | npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
    0|mm       | npm ERR! errno 1
    0|mm       | npm ERR! magicmirror@2.1.1 start: `sh run-start.sh`
    0|mm       | npm ERR! Exit status 1
    0|mm       | npm ERR! 
    0|mm       | npm ERR! Failed at the magicmirror@2.1.1 start script.
    0|mm       | npm ERR! This is probably not a problem with npm. There is likely additional logging output above.
    0|mm       | 
    0|mm       | npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in:
    0|mm       | npm ERR!     /home/pi/.npm/_logs/2017-05-24T01_18_58_612Z-debug.log