Please read the release notes carefully since this update requires adjustments to your Raspberry Pi configuration!
I’m searching smart-outlet (Sorry, I don’t know exact terms).
- 220V ~ 240V / 50~60Hz (“Type C” European CEE 7/16 Europlug, Adapter for “Type E/F” European CEE 7/4 or CEE 7/5 Schuko)
- Programmable by easy API (for power on/off scheduled): It should be able to program the schedule of power on/off. And remote controlled instantly.
- If it has 2 sockets, it’s better
- USB output (1 or 2 sockets, over 2A is better)
- Google HomeKit supported.
I live in Germany, I can find many things in Amazon.de. But I don’t know whether the requirements are fulfilled or not. Can you have any recommendation for me?