Apple Calendar (Noob)

• Hi All.
    MM2 is my first Pi project… and am happy that it has been a success (for the most part!)

i have read through the forum topics relating to calendars, and i cant find anything directly related to apple calendars (everyone seems to use google calendar)

i cant seem to display upcoming events. it always shows “no upcoming events”

i see other people have a list up to a month in advance etc… which is what i want to see… but i can’t seem to get that on mine…

ive changed the url from beginning with webcal:// to https:// and added maximumbumberofdays: ‘30’ also but this has made no difference.

has anyone had a similar issue with apple calendars… (i don’t want to use google calendars as i share an apple calendar with the ex so i know what my son is up to etc.

other than that, MM2 is awesome! and i am going to have a play atalternative modules. maybe somehting like a photo of the day or something similar…

many thanks in advance for your advice

• @leefincken I was able to use the webcal url, but I had to make the Apple calendar public. This was the only way I found it to work. I’d prefer the calendar to be private, but Apple only allows sharing of private calendars with other iCloud users.

Looks like your connection to MagicMirror Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.