Would like som input, comments and advice of correct modules
My first post in the forum, but just after a couple of days I’ve been reading tons of documents, seen Youtube video’s and using Google a lot (what else to do when the snow-storms are blowing outside my windows…?).
My question is about what modules are suited and will work the best together based om what I’m hoping to achieve.
First; this is what I got:
- Several RPi 3B+'s
- 1 Google AIY Voice Kit (v1)
- Enough monitors to use
- Google Home
- Patience, and a lot of it
What I want to achieve is:
- MM should have multiple modules
- Use Facial Recognition to use classes for personalized modules/information
- Ability to talk to the mirror to show/hide modules and open streams in an iFrame
- Use Google Assistant to do “general Google Assistant stuff”
- Use Assistant/Voice module to open maps and other stuff from internet within an iFrame
So - what modules to use?
Been looking at:
MMM-AssistantMk2 or Google AIY Voice Kit
Hope I will get some good feedback from any of you pro’s
Thanks, and also thank you all for all the good stuff, hints, solutions and other reading I find in this forum!
Regards from above the arctic circle,