MagicMirror² v2.12.0 is available! For more information about this release, check out this topic.

color MMM-newsfeed

• hello,

Sorry for easy question but i don’t arrive to change text in other color with css :
    .MMM-newsfeed {
    color : XXXX
    }

Only background-color is working. thanks

• Project Sponsor

It’s because most text has other classes that overrides the “general” option that is color:

mostly it is .bright and .dimmed that is used.

so for an example, the title in the default newsfeed is set with the class .bright

.newsfeed .bright {
    color: green;
    }

(I don’t know if there is a module named MMM-newsfeed, The default newsfeed is just .newsfeed and not .MMM-newsfeed, but if you are using a module besides the default one disregard this and use the module name as as in your example)

• Project Sponsor

It’s because most text has other classes that overrides the “general” option that is color:

mostly it is .bright and .dimmed that is used.

so for an example, the title in the default newsfeed is set with the class .bright

.newsfeed .bright {
    }

(I don’t know if there is a module named MMM-newsfeed, The default newsfeed is just .newsfeed and not .MMM-newsfeed, but if you are using a module besides the default one disregard this and use the module name as as in your example)

• @broberg said in color MMM-newsfeed:

.newsfeed .bright {
    }

Yes, it’s newsfeed (error of me here)…and it’s working with .bright…i understand now and i will check better next modules…
    thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssss 🙂