MagicMirror² v2.13.0 is available! For more information about this release, check out this topic.

MMM-GoogleAssistant and my gmail account.

• Hi everyone,
    I wish to know if it´s possible associate my gmail account with the MMM-GoogleAssistant by bugsounet. I ´ve intalled its module and works ok, when i say the keyword “jarvis” it´s respond me opening de google assitant. What i need is when i say to the GA "add me entry in my calendar ( gmail ) the GA schedules the note in the desired date.

I have the calendar gmail en the MM. I tested adding a entry in my mobile and i few seconds i can see in the mm.

I think the problem is that there is not vinculate between my gmail account and my MMM-GoogleAssistant.

Best regards to all

• I’ve never actually tried to add to a google calendar , would have thought it would be aware if ur using the same credentials for google as ur are for the calendar . I’ve set it up to add to my Apple calendars via ifttt, maybe there’s a solution there if it doesn’t work natively.

• @idilkendein my google assistant updates my normal google calendar, no special config… the GA credentials are on the same google account