MagicMirror² v2.4.1 is available! For more information about this release, check out this topic.
Please read the release notes carefully since this update requires adjustments to your Raspberry Pi configuration!

News Feed for the entire screen

• I’ve decided to turn the Magic Mirror into a stationary display, which I will likely attach to my fridge. I don’t think I’ll put it behind a mirror just yet, so having blank space in the center is not an issue.

I wanted to have a news feed run in the center, or at least be displayed there with periodic refresh. The current news module shows one item at a time - is it possible to expand it to 15 items? I think I can tinker with the rest to arrive at what I need.

Thanks!

At the moment, the module only does one at a time. If you’d like it to do more, you’ll have to write your own module. We welcome pull requests on modified versions of the defaults.

• @fantonim , I’m very new to all of this, but couldn’t you just put multiple feeds into the config.js? Thats what I did with the MMM-Traffic Module (with different information for each one) and it displays two separate traffic modules. I also did this with the news module and have two news modules going at once. I don’t know if there’s any limitation to how many you could do, but it would be worth a shot.