Calendar - not able top open particular Google Calendar

• Hello everybody!
    First of all I would like to say Thank you for making this great project possible! It’s really awesome!

Last week I started to build my own MagicMirror. So far so good, but I have been struggeling with the standard calendar module for two days now and couldn’t find a solution in this forum.

I’m trying to add two Google Calendars (My personal and the one from my girlfriend). My girlfriends’ Calendar is working like a charm, but if I try it with my own calendar by just swapping the ical-adress, it gets stuck with the loading message. The ical adress should be right, because I am able to open it in my browser. I have already set back my private ical. Settings of both calenders seem to be identical.
    Any ideas what to do?

Thank you very much for any kind of help!

• I just tried it again and noticed the error message in the terminal. Maybe this helps:

Whoops! There was an uncaught exception...
    TypeError: curr.start.toISOString is not a function
        at Object.ical.objectHandlers.END (/home/pi/MagicMirror/modules/default/calendar/vendor/ical.js/node-ical.js:39:40)
        at Object.handleObject (/home/pi/MagicMirror/modules/default/calendar/vendor/ical.js/ical.js:257:41)
        at Object.parseICS (/home/pi/MagicMirror/modules/default/calendar/vendor/ical.js/ical.js:298:20)
        at Request._callback (/home/pi/MagicMirror/modules/default/calendar/vendor/ical.js/node-ical.js:11:24)
        at Request.self.callback (/home/pi/MagicMirror/node_modules/request/request.js:188:22)
        at emitTwo (events.js:106:13)
        at Request.emit (events.js:191:7)
        at Request. (/home/pi/MagicMirror/node_modules/request/request.js:1171:10)
        at emitOne (events.js:96:13)
        at Request.emit (events.js:188:7)
    MagicMirror will not quit, but it might be a good idea to check why this happened. Maybe no internet connection?

• Hello,

I tried to make it work again today. But unfortunately (and despite the update) it still doesn’t work.

Anyone an idea? Or should I open an issue?

Thank you!

Whoops! There was an uncaught exception...
    TypeError: curr.start.toISOString is not a function
        at Object.ical.objectHandlers.END (/home/pi/MagicMirror/modules/default/calendar/vendor/ical.js/node-ical.js:40:40)
        at Object.handleObject (/home/pi/MagicMirror/modules/default/calendar/vendor/ical.js/ical.js:267:41)
        at Object.parseICS (/home/pi/MagicMirror/modules/default/calendar/vendor/ical.js/ical.js:308:20)
        at Request._callback (/home/pi/MagicMirror/modules/default/calendar/vendor/ical.js/node-ical.js:11:24)
        at Request.self.callback (/home/pi/MagicMirror/node_modules/request/request.js:188:22)
        at emitTwo (events.js:106:13)
        at Request.emit (events.js:191:7)
        at Request. (/home/pi/MagicMirror/node_modules/request/request.js:1171:10)
        at emitOne (events.js:96:13)
        at Request.emit (events.js:188:7)
    MagicMirror will not quit, but it might be a good idea to check why this happened. Maybe no internet connection?
    If you think this really is an issue, please open an issue on GitHub: https://github.com/MichMich/MagicMirror/issues
    Create new todo fetcher for list: Einkaufsliste - Interval: 60000

• Interesting thing is:

When I create a new Test Calendar with the same Google account, the MagicMirror is able to display it without any problems.

• Hi,
    what version are you using? This might be an issue that came with the update to version 2.1.1, check these threads:
    https://github.com/MichMich/MagicMirror/issues/839
    https://forum.magicmirror.builders/topic/2221/after-upgrade-v2-1-1-multiple-calendars-not-displaying
    https://forum.magicmirror.builders/topic/2208/calendar-shows-no-entries-after-mm-update
    I am experiencing troubles with one of my owncloud calendars.

Looks like your connection to MagicMirror Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.