MagicMirror² v2.4.1 is available! For more information about this release, check out this topic.
Please read the release notes carefully since this update requires adjustments to your Raspberry Pi configuration!

How to turn off application

• Hello folks,
    I am new here and I am working on my final semester project to make this mirror. I just installed the application and I entered the command to turn the mirror on to see how it would look. Now I have the mirror running but now I want to turn it off and go back to explore the code. However, I do not know how to turn it off. I know this is a very basic and embarrassing question but I hope someone would help me out. 😀 Thank you in advance.

• I resolved it. Never mind. 🙂

• @Pran so how’d ya do it?

• @dmrowe84 Well, This is going to be so embarrassing. 🤦 I tried pressing random keys. You know, escape, q, ctrl+x etc. Being the dumb person I am, I didn’t try Alt+F4. Then, I randomly pressed it and it worked. Also when I held Alt for a while it showed different tabs. File and all. Clicked on File and it had Ctrl+q for quit. And there it was. Ctrl+q.