Can't make MMM-Paris-RATP-PG work

• Hello,

Let me first say I’m not an programmer or a developper so my question might be easy to answer
    I started to build my magic mirror, modules work fine but I have some trouble to make MMM-Paris-RATP-PG work properly.
    I don’t know what I should put in the config part {
    config: {
    }
    I tested this and that from what I can find in the readme but nothing seems to work, I can’t even have something displayed on my monitor.
    I also tested MMM-LocalTransport but it doesn’t fit my needs, want to make it work so my son can use it before he goes to school, stuff like that
    I don’t need a very complex config, just to be able to see, like in the screenshot (https://github.com/da4throux/MMM-Paris-RATP-PG) one line with the bus number, next passage etc and then I will fill the module myself

Thank you very much,

• Hi @AFCM , so did you try something from the suggestions of the github readme file,
    like just with one bus for example:
    config:{
    busStations: {api: ‘v3’, type: ‘bus’, line: 38, stations: ‘observatoire+++port+royal’, destination: ‘A’}
    }

Would it be working on your setup ?

• @da4throux Thank you, so I tried your config, I can only see the header nothing else. And the header shows "Connections, update request x S ago"
    This is what I have in my config.js :
    {
    module: ‘MMM-Paris-RATP-PG’,
    position: ‘top_center’,
    header: ‘Connections’,
    config: {api: ‘v3’, type: ‘bus’, line: 38, stations: ‘observatoire+++port+royal’, destination: ‘A’
    }
    },

I can use the module as a standalone right ? I don’t need anything else ?

• @AFCM
    It sounds like a connectivity issue.
    1st step: Do the standard modules work: not setting the RATP, but for example the weather module ?
    2nd step: if it worked, then add the RATP module, also add ‘debug:true’ in the config also, and share the browser console, this will probably give some more hint.

Looks like your connection to MagicMirror Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.