MagicMirror² v2.14.0 is available! For more information about this release, check out this topic.

Introduce yourself!

• Hi I’m DJ from Australia and you Guest it i’m building a fish tank with digital fish init. LOL 😛
    I’m 49 married 5 children 28 down to 12, 3 boys 2 girls and in 2011 fell ill nearly died from that i now have a Brain injury. Before i fell ill i had six weeks to go before finishing a Double Advance Diploma in Computer Engineering and Network security Engineering. Had a job line up (if i passed) with a mid size disaster recovery company. Anyway i’m build the MM to help me with my day to day routine and hopefully the small problems i’m having will get sorted and i can sit and enjoy my handy work.

• Hi i’m Mark from australia and have just stared tinkering around with MagicMirror.

• @welby cool what state.

• Module Developer

Hi I’m Charles. I’m electronic engineer who hobbies is 3D printing and robotics. I’m now assembling a magic mirror. Congratulation to this community who succeed to make so many modules working together.

• Module Developer

I made a new module that I would like to share: https://github.com/CharlesMougenot/MMM-MonitorOnOff-Hue
    Where should I post it?

• Hi, I’m Daniel, 29yo DWH Architect from Czech Republic. Married (quite happily), father of a cheerful one year old girl.

These days I’m working from homeoffice, so instead of microadventures and fishing I invest more time in my family and smart home implementation. I’ve made my magicmirror like 2 years ago. Now I’m waiting for a new glass and totally looking forward to building a new and better one.

Thanks for being so great community!

MMM-DumpsterDay
    MMM-HonorKills

• Hello Everyone,
    I’m Rob, a mechanical engineer who loves to build. I started building a magic mirror a year ago and recently finished building a proper woodshop so making this frame out of black walnut was much easier. I am definately a newbie at this programming stuff and often get stuck even with simple updates. Anyone want to walk me though how to make a few changes? 🙂

bb90923a-5836-42aa-80d0-5e25c2a48ae3-image.png