@sdetweil Thank you! After several hours I finally have things back to working. Whew. For others working on SolarEdge, first, I had to obtain an API key and Site ID from SolarEdge, but to do that, I had to request that my installer reach out to them to give permission. Next I got this to work by using the https://github.com/bertieuk/MMM-SolarEdge module. After cloning (git clone https://github.com/bertieuk/MMM-SolarEdge from the module folder), I had to do npm install request. Note, this is deprecated, so it may break again. After that, I am back in business.

Hope this can save you the HOURS I just spent. Whew.