MagicMirror² v2.8.0 is available! For more information about this release, check out this topic.

Mirror starts not correct

• Jusat am month ago, it starts again, but with an other fault

0|mm  | > magicmirror@2.8.0 start /home/pi/MagicMirror
    0|mm  | > sh run-start.sh
    0|mm  | /home/pi/MagicMirror/node_modules/electron/dist/electron: relocation error: /home/pi/MagicMirror/node_modules/electron/dist/libffmpeg.so: symbol cnprantf, version GLIBC_2.4 not defined in file libc.so.6 with link time reference
    0|mm  | npm
    0|mm  |  ERR! file sh
    0|mm  | npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
    0|mm  | npm ERR! errno ENOENT
    0|mm  | npm ERR! syscall spawn
    0|mm  | npm
    0|mm  |  ERR! magicmirror@2.8.0 start: `sh run-start.sh`
    0|mm  | npm ERR! spawn ENOENT
    0|mm  | npm
    0|mm  |  ERR!
    0|mm  | npm ERR! Failed at the magicmirror@2.8.0 start script.
    0|mm  | npm ERR! This is probably not a problem with npm. There is likely additional logging output above.
    0|mm  | npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in:
    0|mm  | npm ERR!     /home/pi/.npm/_logs/2019-08-12T05_54_45_996Z-debug.log

I didnt changed anything, the error came from one day to the other an i just see the startscreen and the mirror wont start.

Could somebody help?

• Project Sponsor

@thedk Have you upgraded your installation of Raspbian before updating the MM? You would also have to check every module folder that has a package.json and run npm install in the module folder. This has generally worked for most of the guys with the same issue as you have.

• I didnt upgrade, i made an complete new installation cause of the issue i had before.

Since two days the mirror has no error and everything goes fine, dont know why. I made no upgrade or similar but will do this now. Maybe the issue is gone with that.

Thanks for your help.

• Project Sponsor

@thedk Please remember to check every module folder that has a package.json in it and run npm install in those folders as well.

• I will do this.

Thanks.