Add standard module
Serge last edited by Serge
I need to integrate few 3rd party modules to the MM core to appear them like a default modules.
I want to add the following:
- email-mirror https://github.com/ronny3050/email-mirror
- MMM-PIR-Sensor https://github.com/paviro/MMM-PIR-Sensor
- MMM-Remote-Control https://github.com/Jopyth/MMM-Remote-Control
to the MM installer as a default modules.
I see, that
- dependencies for default modules are stored within
MagicMirror/node_moduleswhile dependencies for 3rd party modules are stored within folder of each such module.
- default modules are stored in
MagicMirror/Modules/defaultwhile 3rd party modules are stored within Modules/[Module_name].
I have forked the MM git, but can’t understand what to do next to make these 3 modules default for installation (I do not need to use
installers/postinstall/postinstall.shfor this purposes as i need to appear these 3 modules as a default ones).
Is it easy to complete this task? I would be thankful for any ideas and thought.