Change MMM-Page page using MMM-PIR

• How can I change the page for MMM-Page using MMM-PIR I have MMM-PIR and I want it to change the page when the senor doesn’t detect movement and then change it back when it does. Is there a way to do this?

• @aunrea i don’t think MMM-PIR can do that…

I think you might be able to use pages, or remotecontrol or profile (all mmm- leading chars) to do that tho

• Module Developer

@aunrea
    Your request should be possible, check the following module MMM-NotificationTrigger.

As MMM-PIR uses USER_PRESENCEwith values true and false, you can convert the notifications with MMM-NotificationTrigger to control MMM-Page.

AxLED

• @AxLed said in Change MMM-Page page using MMM-PIR:

USER_PRESENCE

I am not sure how to configure the config file to make that happen. There isn’t any documentation for the MMM-NotificationTrigger module, just examples that don’t really fit my needs.

• I switched to MMM-PIR-Sensor and I am using MMM-NotificationTrigger to let MMM-PIR-Sensor communicate with MMM-Page. I am using the following in my config:

{
    	module: 'MMM-PIR-Sensor',
    	config: {
    		sensorPin: 4,
    		sensorState: 1,
    		powerSaving: false,
    		powerSavingDelay: 60 * 10,
    		relayPin: false,
    		relayState: 1,
    		alwaysOnPin: false,
    		alwaysOnState: 1,
    		alwaysOffPin: false,
    		alwaysOffState: 1,
    	}
    },
    {
      module: 'MMM-NotificationTrigger',
      config: {
        triggers:[
          {
            trigger: "USER_PRESENCE",
            fires: [ 
              {
                fire:"PAGE_CHANGED", 
                payload: (payload) => { 
                  if (payload == false) {
                    return 1
                  } else {
                    return 0
                  }
                },
              },
            ],
          },
        ]
      },
    }

I can’t get this to work. If I turn powerSaving: true, I can get the screen to turn off when the sensor doesn’t detect movement for 10 minutes. I just can’t get the page to change. Am I doing something wrong?