MagicMirror² v2.13.0 is available! For more information about this release, check out this topic.

calendar stuck at loading

• I recently updated my MagicMirror. Since then my calendar isn’t working anymore.
    I don’t see any errors when I try pm2 logs mm.
    When I try node debug.js it stops after showing some appointments and a line.

Create fetcher ...
    Create fetcher done!
    [ { title: '******',
        startDate: '1586880000000',
        endDate: '1586883600000',
        fullDayEvent: false,
        class: undefined,
        firstYear: 2020,
        geo: false,
        description: false },
      { title: '******',
        startDate: '1598590800000',
        endDate: '1598594400000',
        fullDayEvent: false,
        class: undefined,
        firstYear: 2020,
        geo: false,
        description: false } ]
    ------------------------------------------------------------

I also tried a complete a reinstall, same effect.

I’m using a Raspberry Pi 3 A+.

• Hi . In the comand promp try to go in modules and there run again npm install . See if is workin. I dont have a clue but worth a try 🙂 . Cheers

• @VinGroot those are the only two events it finds in the calendar, i think they are in the past.

• @sdetweil These are not the only two appointments in the calendar. I only showed two appointments, so you get an idea what it looks like. And even if they were the only two and in the past, then I would get something like: “no future appointments” on my main screen.

I forgot to mention that “node debug.js” gets stuck as well. I don’t get a prompt after the line.

• @Omeliel I gave it a try. Didn’t work.

• I cleared my entire calendar to be certain there were no appointments that would cause the problem, problem still occurs.
    I can download basic.ics without a problem.

• I’ve done some more testing and I figured out that must be some option in my config.js that causes my problem.
    My calendar works when I load the config.js.sample and paste the url of my calendar in it.

Guess I’ll have to do troubleshooting to do…

(no worries about the calender link, I will change it after I’m done testing. It has some bogus appointments in it.)

{
    module: "calendar",
    header: "Agenda",
    position: "top_left",
    config: {
    	broadcastEvents: false,
    	calendars: [{
    		url: "https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/gjv.de.groot%40gmail.com/private-5652f141b7d1dbb385f50a786a34827a/basic.ics"
    	}],
    	dateFormat: "D MMMM YYYY",
    	fade: false,
    	getRelative: 0,
    	hidePrivate: true,
    	maximumEntries: 8,
    	maximumNumberOfDays: 7,
    	maxTitleLength: 50,
    	showEnd: true,
    	showLocation: true,
    	timeFormat: "absolute",
    	urgency: 1,
    	useRelativeDates: false
    }

• @VinGroot it looks forward only maximumNumberOfDays: 7, and only for urgency: 1, type one entries

• This post is deleted!

• I’ve copied all options and the calendar still works. Problem solved, but no clue what the problem was…

I’d like to thank everyone eho helped me figuring this out.