MagicMirror² v2.13.0 is available! For more information about this release, check out this topic.

Netatmo - no connection

• Hi there - I have a problem with the Netatmo modules from CFenner and AGP42. Both modules only show a swirly circle but no data. Any idea what I did wrong? Can I provide you with any additional info (sorry - I am a newvie in all of this)

Thank you so much!!

Thomas

• Hi,
    I have the same problem as well. My question to the community: Is yours still working? Or am I just to get it work?
    Best,
    Marcel

• @texttoolong open the developers window ctrl-shift-i and select the console tab and scroll up to see any errors, usually red text.

also look at the messages in the console where u started mm.
    pm2 logs --lines=50
    or the window where u issued.
    npm start
    (to minimize mm, alt-spacebar, n. just like for windows)

• Thanks for your help!

I had a look in the logs which were inconspicuous. But when I had a look in the console I found the following:

:8080/modules/netatmo/q.min.js:1 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘dashboard_data’ of undefined
    at Class.renderAll (:8080/modules/netatmo//netatmo.js:106)
    at e (:8080/modules/netatmo/q.min.js:1)
    at :8080/modules/netatmo/q.min.js:1
    at o.d.promiseDispatch (:8080/modules/netatmo/q.min.js:1)
    at :8080/modules/netatmo/q.min.js:1
    at b (:8080/modules/netatmo/q.min.js:1)
    at a (:8080/modules/netatmo/q.min.js:1)
    at s (nunjucks.min.js:4)
    at o (nunjucks.min.js:4)
    at n (nunjucks.min.js:4)

I have no idea what’s going on…

• @m-a-r-z-e-l said in Netatmo - no connection:

:8080/modules/netatmo/q.min.js:1 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘dashboard_data’ of undefined

looks like the data either wasn’t received, or has changed format.

• Does anyone have any news on this? It seems as if the data structure in the Netatmo API has changed, making the current MM2-modules unusable? Or is it just problems on my end?

Thanks.

• Project Sponsor

@PetterT I had those connection issues, too. But recently I switched to a new fork, which works great and displays the information just as I always wanted. Here is the link

• @Fozi I am using that exact same fork - but without luck unfortunately. Are you using the module, and can you confirm that it works for you currently?

• Project Sponsor

@PetterT yes, it woks.