summary of my own modules and npm library
I have been programming for the MagicMirror project for a year now.
Here is all the modules currently managed!
Initially, I coded for myself personally.
Now, I code with pleasure and to make you happy
Summary of my modules
- MMM-GoogleAssistant: Google Assistant with embed screen output
- MMM-Assistant2Display: Google Assistant extension for displaying Youtube, Spotify, website, …
- MMM-Spotify: Display what’s listening on spotify
- MMM-News: Display rss feed news
- MMM-TelegramBot: For controling MagicMirror with Telegram
- MMM-NewPIR: Pir sensor detector, screen management
- MMM-Freebox: Display Freebox information [FR ONLY]
- MMM-FreeboxTV: Watch TV on MagicMirror with Free ISP [FR ONLY]
- MMM-Tools: Display system informations
- MMM-Snowboy: snowboy based detector
- MMM-Timetable: Display Timetable for school or work
- MMM-NotificationReceived: Display Notification sended by a module (for developer)
- MMM-Xbox: Display Xbox One live information
- MMM-AirParif: Display air quality in paris region [FR ONLY]
- MMM-AssistantMk2: Old Google Assistant with audio output only (deprecied)
Summary of my npm library (shared only)
- @bugsounet/screen: screen manager
- @bugsounet/pir: pir manager
- @bugsounet/governor: governor manager
- @bugsounet/internet: internet manager
- @bugsounet/cast: Youtube cast routine
- @bugsounet/snowboy: snowboy detector
Wow ! it’s starting to do a lot of managed module
Happy use with @bugsounet modules !
@Bugsounet nice, but it appears u have too much free time on your hands!!!
nice, but it appears u have too much free time on your hands!!!
don’t say this to my boss :=)
french touch “J’adore”