Timer with MMM-GoogleAssistant
It seems that standard timer service provided by GoogleAssistant does not work properly when it’s embedded in MMM-GoogleAssistant. Did anyone manage to use this functionality via MMM-GoogleAssistant ? “Hey Jarvis, set a 5 minutes timer please”.
…unless I’ll use other MMM modules, but I’d prefer to have it in the voice assistant.
I know that no answer is synonym of stupid or already-answered question but I am new in all that and need a bit of support on the strategy to adopt.
- Shall I install a distinct module (MMM-KitchenTimer, MMM-AlarmClock, …) ? Wont there be any incompatibility with GoogleAssistant ?
- Shall I create a recipe in GA ? Did anyone managed to create one and want to share ? …or is it better to retro-engineer an existing timer module to introduce it in GA ?
- Why standard Google voice commands does not work by default ? These recipes already exist on my Nest, why arent they inherited in GA ? GA only uses S2T but not standard recipes ? In that case, no need to investigate the setup og my GoogleAssistant in console.cloud.google…
I’m lost between different strategies. Thanks in advance for your help.
not possible actually (read this)
After maybe if you code another module (who accept incomming notifications), i should works
In all case, i will not code it at now because:
- i can’t internationalize the vocal request
- i have not coding any module to accept any alarm fire on demand
after if you want to implent it, you can code it on GA/A2D