Window size in X windows different from console

• Hi, This might be a more general question about X windows and monitor resolution in Linux, but it’s related to my magic mirror so hopefully someone else has encountered and solved this issue:

I have set up a magic mirror (v2) on my pi zero running Jessie Lite. To do so I ended up following the advice of some others here on the forum and am using the kweb browser to display the MM through X windows. When I boot up my Pi Zero, the command line interface takes advantage of the full screen area (i.e. every line can take up the entire screen width and height). When I start X windows and kweb with default screen settings it only takes up about 2/3 of the screen in any direction. I would really like to use the full screen. It’s not the MM itself that’s the problem as any website I display will use the same amount of screen area. I’ve tried playing with the frame_buffer settings, but it doesn’t do what I would want (it seems to scale the image within the bounds I’m seeing, rather than expanding the bounds to the edge of the screen). I am connected by DVI using an adaptor to the mini hdmi port on my pi. Any advice on this would help.
    Thanks!

Looks like your connection to MagicMirror Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.