MagicMirror² v2.4.1 is available! For more information about this release, check out this topic.
Please read the release notes carefully since this update requires adjustments to your Raspberry Pi configuration!

change default position of module

• I’m going crazy … I’m trying to change position of newsfeed from bottom center to bottom left … Even If I’ve read tons of posts, I was’t able to do it via custom.css.
    So i tried with config.js, and specifing the following :

{
                            module: "newsfeed",
                            position: "bottom_left",

it’s ok, BUT before that the first line was aligned to the center. Now it’s aligned to left. How to solve that ? Via CSS?

• You’re right; for what you were trying to do, you need to use position in config.js. From what I understand you’re trying to do – I could be wrong – you can put this in your custom.css:

div.region.bottom.left div.module.newsfeed {
      text-align: center;
      max-width: 500px; /* change to whatever width you want */
    }

This will make any newsfeed module in the bottom_left position still center its text.

By default, any module put against the sides align their text accordingly. This will override that behaviour. You will need max-width otherwise the module will simply (at least, in my testing) span the whole screen.

nbm

• great! that’s what I was looking for !!! thanks a lot!