MagicMirror² v2.4.1 is available! For more information about this release, check out this topic.
Please read the release notes carefully since this update requires adjustments to your Raspberry Pi configuration!

MirrorMirrorOnTheWallSkill unable to find main js script

• I’m sorry to be a nuisance, but I was looking for a small amount of help with this module, simply because I feel I’ve got so far I’d rather not give up. I have been through both of the Github pages and am now at the stage where Alexa gives me a response when I ‘start’ the MM module. However, when I boot the mirror, I get an error: ‘Could not find main module js file for MirrorMirrorOnTheWallSkill’. In addition, and I assuming linked to this, is the fact that the skills associated with the module don’t work, I simply get the standard ‘there is a problem with the requested skill response’. I tried pretty hard to battle through the new Alexa skill building as best I could to get this going, and am hoping a small tweak that you may suggest will finish this off for me. I’ll then see if I can write an updated procedure for creating the skill - if anything I feel it’s a bit more of a pain than the instructions suggest! Many thanks in advance for any advice.