MMM-Leap-Motion: Gesture Control for Magic Mirror
mrmidi last edited by mrmidi
Just wrapped up support for the Leap Motion Controller.
IMPORTANT: This ONLY works with the Native Leap Motion App
You will not be able to use this with the Raspberry Pi, or any other hardware that does not have the Native Leap Motion App running in the background. Your Magic Mirror computer will need to be powerful enough to meet the Minimum Requirements to run the Leap Motion Controller.
- Visual Indicator when your hand is detected, letting you know you can make a gesture
- Visual Representation of Gestures on Screen
- Supports Swipe Gestures: Up, Down, Left, Right, Forward & Back
- Supports Circle Gestures: Clockwise, Counter Clockwise
- Ability to limit which gestures you want to watch for
maxbachmann last edited by maxbachmann
@mrmidi damn you guys make me setup my whole stuff on a pc again
only question i have is how will you mount the controller?