MMM-Leap-Motion: Gesture Control for Magic Mirror
mrmidi last edited by mrmidi
Just wrapped up support for the Leap Motion Controller.
IMPORTANT: This ONLY works with the Native Leap Motion App
You will not be able to use this with the Raspberry Pi, or any other hardware that does not have the Native Leap Motion App running in the background. Your Magic Mirror computer will need to be powerful enough to meet the Minimum Requirements to run the Leap Motion Controller.
- Visual Indicator when your hand is detected, letting you know you can make a gesture
- Visual Representation of Gestures on Screen
- Supports Swipe Gestures: Up, Down, Left, Right, Forward & Back
- Supports Circle Gestures: Clockwise, Counter Clockwise
- Ability to limit which gestures you want to watch for
maxbachmann last edited by maxbachmann
@mrmidi damn you guys make me setup my whole stuff on a pc again
only question i have is how will you mount the controller?
bolish last edited by bolish
a dream!! can we hope a raspberry compatibility some day or we shoud definitely forget about it?
edit : i just saw leap motion minimal system requirements…I should forget about it…for the pi at least…
Radu_Stancu last edited by
Would it be possible to make LEAP run on a laptop board with magic mirror (i5, 8GB of ram). A laptop board could be easily integrated in a frame.