So I got home and was determined to get this resolved, this is the last part of the mirror and i’ll be dammed if I fail here.
- Switched Raspberry PI on
- waited for MM to load
- Looked on in astonishment that the module that I renamed to MMM-WunderGround2 was working and not stuck in ‘Loading’
As I had made all them changes above to MMM-WunderGround2 including the socket name changes I Pulled MMM-WunderGround from github into the modules folder so I would have a fresh orginal copy for the 2nd instance.
I wrote the new instance into the config file and refreshed the MM, low and behold…‘Loading’ for that new instance. However I knew what I needed to do…the oldest trick in the IT book, switch the Raspberry PI off and switch it back on again, hey presto - they both loaded fine showing separate data.
TLDR: make sure you carry out a restart when you change the names in the main.js and nodehelper file if they are stuck in loading.