MagicMirror² v2.12.0 is available! For more information about this release, check out this topic.

Dreambox / Vu + timer list for MagicMirror.

• Hi everybody, I’m looking for someone who creates a module to display the created timers on the Dreambox / Vu + PVR on the mirror. The data of the timers can be retrieved from the box in .xlm format. The timers should be displayed in a table on the mirror. Just ask for more information. Can somebody help me with it?

• Module Developer

@Tribun
    I created a dreambox module for streaming to MM and play recordings at MM. Try my module MMM-Dreambox.
    If you like you can fork and modify it to your needs.

AxLED

• Hello AxLED,
    Thanks for your offer, I know your module and have already installed it on my 2nd mirror. For streaming your module is great, but I use the mirrors only for news / status messages and not for the entertainment. Through your module, I first came up with the idea that you could view the timer list on MagicMirror. I have already shown the Timer Webif with iFrame, only the view is not very nice, it just does not look professional. I’m an absolute beginner in programming Python.