MagicMirror² v2.13.0 is available! For more information about this release, check out this topic.

Need help for last two problems.

• The Weather forecaster after update stopped showing the day for the forecast.

SmartWebDisplay i have set for middle_center and I would like to lower the complete display about an inch. I want to use all of my screen. I believe the settings would go into the custom.css file but I can not figure out the exact command.

I was going to upload a picture but can not figure it out.

Thanks for any help. Tim

• Module Developer

I gave up on the default modules except for the clock - I use MMM-DarkSkyForecast

This is what I use to maximize the entire display edge to edge. (It works, but it’s technically incorrect)

Custom.css

/* maximize screen usage for MagicMirror. */
     body {
      margin: 4px;
      height: calc(100vh - 10px);
      width: calc(100vw - 5px);
    } 

If you want a particular module to take the entire screen, you could use ‘fullscreen_below’ as the position.

• I have my screen set up so it does full width but what I would like to do is to drop the middle_center down one inch. Once I can do this all my modules line up good.
    Thanks for your help. Tim

• I figured out how to change the position of my center_middle. I went to the main.css file and changed the following lines. The -50% I changed to -62%. This number was selected by trial and error. Now my middle section is spaced exactly the same on the top and bottom.

.region.middle.center {
      width: 100%;
      text-align: center;
      -moz-transform: translateY(-62%);
      -o-transform: translateY(-62%);
      -webkit-transform: translateY(-62%);
      -ms-transform: translateY(-62%);
      transform: translateY(-62%);
    }

.region.middle.center {
      top: 62%;
    }