ZOOM /Scaling

• So i tried the the default config/ zoom setting and dont seem to do anything i was wondering if some one could shed some light on the issue for me. ps im using a 47in tv and im trying to down scale the words as i made a Boo boo and cracked the edge of the screen

• I also tried using the zoom setting yesterday, both in in the main configuration (under the ip address whitelist) and inside of various modules. I saw no change to the size of anything, and I tried values from 10.0 to 0.1. Not sure of the proper format, i used both zoom: ‘0.5’, and zoom: 0.5,.

Not sure if it makes a difference but I am running mine serveronly on a Pi3 and viewing on a web page on a Pi0.

• you can change it in css/custom.css file

body {
     	zoom: 75%;
     }

I didn’t find why the config file value is not taken in consideration. I assume something is overwriting this value.

• I set the zoom on 0.25 for a test, this worked. But thats much to small… I want to set it back to 1.0, but this doesn’t work anymore. The font keeps small. Changing the css/custom.css doesnt work for me too. Any Idea?

• Ok, got same problem…
    Connecting the keyboard and hitting Ctrl+0 to reset zoom seemed to work.
    Seems that zoom value is being cached somewhere…

Looks like your connection to MagicMirror Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.