MagicMirror² v2.12.0 is available! For more information about this release, check out this topic.

Sync private iCloud calendar with MagicMirror

• @elliot1996 said in Sync private iCloud calendar with MagicMirror:

@Beh I’m sure I have installed it in the right directory, I followed :curl https://raw.githubusercontent.com/pimutils/vdirsyncer/master/contrib/vdirsyncer.timer | sudo tee /etc/systemd/user/vdirsyncer.timer firstly under the MagicMirror Directory. Then activating using systemctl --user enable vdirsyncer.timer.

When looking at the status I get : Warning: The unit file, source configuration file or drop-ins of vdirsyncer.timer changed on disk. Run ‘systemctl --user daemon-reload’ to rel
    ● vdirsyncer.timer - Synchronize vdirs
    Loaded: loaded (/etc/systemd/user/vdirsyncer.timer; enabled; vendor preset: enabled)
    Drop-In: /home/smartm/.config/systemd/user/vdirsyncer.timer.d
    └─override.conf
    Active: inactive (dead)
    Trigger: n/a

Hi mate. I have the exact same issue. I have everything now up and running. I managed to have two private ical calendars showing up in the mirror. If I sync manually and reload it works fine. Unfortunately I dont manage the damn thing to do it automatically, ideally triggered on an event or at least all few minutes. My settings in the timer are 1min, 2min, 3min. Just because Beh said to avoid all 1min settings. Any Idea?