DailyDilbert

• I know there is a dailyxkcd module which of course works great in the mirror since it is b/w by nature.

Would there also be a possibility to build a Daily Dilbert.
    Here in Germany I’d also be interested in a Daily Nichtlustig.

Was thinking about catching the daily picture somehow and including it into an iframe. But I’m not good at this and someone surely knows a more elegant way :-)

Looking forward to your ideas!

• I’m currently working on a DailyDilbert module. I threw together a web scraper for it already, it’s just a matter of putting together the actual module component of it. I was trying to think if there was a simple way to build a web scraping module to make it agnostic of the web site, but the only solutions I could come up with are more time intensive than I wish to spend on this. That being said, but you could probably modify the code to accommodate the other comic site you’re looking for once I publish MMM-DailyDilbert.

• Great news!

Thanks, I’m looking forward to it!
    A website agnostic module may not be worth the work. I was only looking for DailyDilbert, dailyxkcd already exists.

Looks like your connection to MagicMirror Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.