New to MM

• Having this error, cant see were is the problem. some can help?
    And how can i set the default calendar to mexico holidays?

webcal://www.calendarlabs.com/templates/ical/US-Holidays.ics

Thanks all

0 info it worked if it ends with ok
    1 verbose cli [ '/usr/bin/node', '/usr/bin/npm', 'run', 'config:check' ]
    2 info using npm@3.10.10
    3 info using node@v6.13.0
    4 verbose config Skipping project config: /home/pi/.npmrc. (matches userconfig)
    5 verbose stack Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, open '/home/pi/package.json'
    5 verbose stack     at Error (native)
    6 verbose cwd /home/pi
    7 error Linux 4.9.59-v7+
    8 error argv "/usr/bin/node" "/usr/bin/npm" "run" "config:check"
    9 error node v6.13.0
    10 error npm  v3.10.10
    11 error path /home/pi/package.json
    12 error code ENOENT
    13 error errno -2
    14 error syscall open
    15 error enoent ENOENT: no such file or directory, open '/home/pi/package.json'
    16 error enoent ENOENT: no such file or directory, open '/home/pi/package.json'
    16 error enoent This is most likely not a problem with npm itself
    16 error enoent and is related to npm not being able to find a file.
    17 verbose exit [ -2, true ]

• @jorgeg73 said in New to MM:

You’re using Raspbian Stretch!?
    A lot of people here have had problems with stretch, though I don’t know if they are the same
    It’s still advisable to use Raspbian Jessie instead of the newer Raspbian Stretch

• Module Developer

@jorgeg73 said in New to MM:

5 verbose stack Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, open '/home/pi/package.json’

I’m wondering, why node is expecting the file package.json in the home directory /home/piand not in /home/pi/MagicMirror?!

Are you running npm start from within the MagicMirror directory, i.e. did you do cd ~/MagicMirror first?

• Module Developer

Regarding Mexican holidays: there are free calendars available, e.g. here https://www.calendarlabs.com/ical-calendar/holidays/mexico-holidays-60/. I don’t know the exact URL to configure MM’s calendar module, but I’d start with the download link’s URL on this page.

• @lavolp3 yes on this one i will reinstall to jessie, the error didnt appear after several days. thanks

• @pinsdorf its on /home/pi/MagicMirror, I will reinstall , and after that i will report back and see if the problem comes back, thank you for the calendar too

Looks like your connection to MagicMirror Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.