MMM-ResRobot - Public transport information for Sweden

• Description:

MMM-ResRobot is a module that displays departure times for one or more public transport stops in Sweden. It uses the ResRobot API which is a collaboration between a number of public transport providers.

Screenshots:

Download:

Version 1

Initial release

Version 1.1

One minor change: transportation type icons are now displayed (to the left of the linenumber). All rail-bound types are displayed as trains (fa-train), all buses are displayed as bus (fa-bus) and all waterborne transportation is displayed as ship (fa-ship).

Version 1.2

Added config option skipMinutes. Allows for skipping of departures within skipMinutes minutes from now. Default is 0 (zero).

• Awesome, i’ve been looking for something like this but was unable to code it myself, i’ll try it once i get home.
    Could you also write a module for Västtrafiks API which would show next departure for a given stop?

https://developer.vasttrafik.se/portal/#/

• Thanks.

Västtrafik is actually already covered by ResRobot. Just look up the stop id at Trafiklab (see README.md for instructions) and you’re ready to go!

• Unfortently i can’t get it to work, all i get is a black screen when i load the mirror.

This is my config:

{
        module: "ResRobot",
        position: "left",
        header: "Departures",
        config: {
            from: "740059685",   // ResRobot Station ID (or a comma-separated string of IDs)
            to: "740072430", // ResRobot Station ID of destination (or a comma-separated string of IDs)
            maximumEntries: 6,  // Number of departures to show on screen
            truncateAfter: 5,   // A value > 0 will truncate direction name at first space after  characters. 0 = no truncation
            apiKey: "57434e24-a128-4cdb-bb88-e4b1e857c1aa"  // Your ResRobot apiKey
        }
    },

If i remove the code again the mirror loads fine.

• The module name is “MMM-ResRobot”, not “ResRobot”. Change that and it will work. Sorry, my bad!

• @Alvinger Woops, don’t know how i missed that. It was copied from your README but i can see you’ve fixed it now, i’ll give it another try. :)

• @Notumlord, please give it another try. I actually made a last-minute name change but forgot to update the README. :-(

• @Alvinger Tried it and now it works, another issue though is that the “To/From” doesnt seem to work properly. If i put station A in “From” and station B in “To” the module also shows “From B to A” so it shows both directions (if that makes sense).

• Hi,
    Can you post your config?

• @Alvinger

{
        module: "MMM-ResRobot",
        position: "left",
        header: "Avgång",
        config: {
            from: "740015597",   // ResRobot Station ID (or a comma-separated string of IDs)
            to: "740000002", // ResRobot Station ID of destination (or a comma-separated string of IDs)
            maximumEntries: 6,  // Number of departures to show on screen
            truncateAfter: 5,   // A value > 0 will truncate direction name at first space after  characters. 0 = no truncation
            apiKey: ""  // Your ResRobot apiKey
        }
    },

Note from admin: Please use Markdown on code snippets for easier reading!

Looks like your connection to MagicMirror Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.