Calendar Module - interaction - scrollable - different start dates
Hi to all MM-Builders,
as i want to use my MM as replacement for a analog family cardboard calendar i have following question/request.
Is there calendar module, where i can “scroll” throuh the dates?
As i have a rotary encoder connected to my pi 3 - sending of notifications is no problem.
Something like “+7” or “-7” (days).
I checked the default calendar module and guess i have to add “notification received”, but i dont understand, how the module reads an .ics file.
Is it possible to set a start date, from which the calender entries should be shown?
So i could manipulate the startdate by notifications from my rotary module (MMM-Navigate).
Maybe someone has a tip where i can start.
Thanks in advance.
Hi to all,
i checked the default calendar module and found an approach:
If i manipulate following code:
calendar.js, Line 338:
var today = moment().startOf("day");’ to
var today = moment().subtract(60,'d').startOf("day");
calendarfetcher.js, Line 74:
var today = moment().startOf("day").toDate();to
var today = moment().subtract(60,'d').startOf("day").toDate();
the calendar module of my MM will show calendar entries starting Date of two month ago (today-60 days).
Now i have to add following functions:
- notification received function for ±5 days (for example)
- manipulate variable today with value of notification received
- pass variable today to the right place in code of calender.js and calendarfetcher.js
- refresh module after receiving notification
- stop sending notification from calendar to other modules, in case variable today is manipulated