MagicMirror² v2.4.1 is available! For more information about this release, check out this topic.
Please read the release notes carefully since this update requires adjustments to your Raspberry Pi configuration!

MMM-MirrorMirrorOnTheWall installation issue

• Re: Mirror mirror on the wall alexa skill

@joanaz Hi there i am stuck at the testing of the Alexa skill part.
    I did follow the instruction step by step and to the T (great documentation work y the way … wow thank you) and when i got the the testing part and inputting “on the wall” on the Alexa Developer Console all i get is “There was a problem with requested skills response” and on the “json output” window all i get is “null”.
    I tried to backtrack my steps and see where i might have made a mistake and i cant seem to find where!!

Where should i start troubleshooting any ideas?? All help will be greatly appreciated

Thank you
    Denis

• Hey @richland007 The installation is hard 🙂 had the same problems with it. Did you changed your aws iot username or is it MirrorMirror? Did you changed anything?Or whats the name standing infront of your cert files?

• @havannasurf @joanaz Ok what AwS IoT username are you referring to and where??
    My Lambda function is called MMotW when i try to test the Lamda function i get these errors for logs
    0_1534200935660_Lambda2.png
    I followed all the instructions to the T so i used the exact same names as per instructions …i did not change anything that was not written there in the instructions …was i was supposed to change any?
    What names in cert files are we talking about?
    Here is what my certs and src insides look like 🙂
    0_1534202212432_src.jpg
    0_1534202229825_certs.jpg

Let get this done 🙂

Denis

• Anyone that got this module figured out and wokring please help me
    Denis