MMM-MirrorMirrorOnTheWall installation issue

• @OceanK Well i meant i got the MMM-MirrorMirrorOnTheWall module for Magic Mirror figured out but it is not working right if that makes sense. 🤣 🤣 So when Magic Mirror itself is lunched and it is displaying other modules like Weather and Calendar and all that, it is not throwing an error for MMM-MirrorMirrorOnTheWall so i got the certs path figured out and you need to run “npm Install” on MMM-MirrorMirrorOnTheWall module before using it after you clone it on modules folder. I use Alexa Pi which has its own module on MM so when i call Alexa and i ask to “Start On the wall” the mirror replies as “Hello my queen what can i do for you” but when i ask to do something like hide a module or display anything it says an error has occurred with your skills response please try again later. I have no clue whats causing that so i guess some more research is needed.
    Denis

• Hey!

I have AlexaPi Aswell. In the module MMM-MirrorMirronOnTheWall, you copied the certs folder from MirrorMirrorOnTheWallSkill , right?

Then npm install in MMM-MirrorMirronOnTheWall

Did you change the path in anyway in the files for the certs? Like we discussed before ?

Regards K

• OK so Im going to do this again from scratch.

what did you enter in your config.js file for the mirror, just this part?

{
    module: ‘MMM-MirrorMirrorOnTheWall’,
    position: “middle_center”,
    config: {}
    },

• Ok so here is my hardcoding of certs path on the Magic Mirror module

keyPath: “/home/pi/MagicMirror/modules/MMM-MirrorMirrorOnTheWall/certs/MagicMirror.private.key”,
    certPath: “/home/pi/MagicMirror/modules/MMM-MirrorMirrorOnTheWall/certs/MagicMirror.cert.pem”,
    caPath: “/home/pi/MagicMirror/modules/MMM-MirrorMirrorOnTheWall/certs/root-CA.crt”,

Also dont forget to add your iot-endpoint

region: “us-east-1”,
    host: “aonu6XXXX8o.iot.us-east-1.amazonaws.com”,

I kept the config on module just as yours or the default for testing purposses

• Cool thanx, well I am at same stage as you, When I try the skill after build and the test. I get the !my queen etc etc" when I try to say “close all modules” I just get the error response skill etc.

so I have no cloue whats wrong. I think its something with the lambda function itself.

When I try to say “find youtube video on how to make slime” she says the error but when I check the clod logs its actually looking for videon on slime/youtube:’

2018-09-01T15:41:33.768Z 806824d0-adfd-11e8-aea5-f7829904bba6
    {
    “kind”: “youtube#searchListResponse”,
    “etag”: ““XI7nbFXulYBIpL0ayR_gDh3eu1k/trfpcxzuGVnn32QncnihWoxjjgs””,
    “nextPageToken”: “CAEQAA”,
    “regionCode”: “US”,
    “pageInfo”: {
    “totalResults”: 1000000,
    “resultsPerPage”: 1
    },
    “items”: [
    {
    “kind”: “youtube#searchResult”,
    “etag”: ““XI7nbFXulYBIpL0ayR_gDh3eu1k/BqgWo2mCqNCYN8WncT1NMhRM7VE””,
    “id”: {
    “kind”: “youtube#video”,
    “videoId”: “eaALjlyKDZI”
    },
    “snippet”: {
    “publishedAt”: “2017-04-11T19:00:03.000Z”,
    “channelId”: “UCIze4Pldy_KjXhYHqBwMLDQ”,
    “title”: “How to Make SLIME for Beginners! Best EASY Way to Make Slime!”,
    “description”: “YOU CAN NOW BUY MY SLIME ON ETSY: https://goo.gl/9GMmWA Hey guys! Today I’ll be showing you the best, easiest way to make slime. Check out my other …”,
    “thumbnails”: {
    “default”: {
    “url”: “https://i.ytimg.com/vi/eaALjlyKDZI/default.jpg”,
    “width”: 120,
    “height”: 90
    },
    “medium”: {
    “url”: “https://i.ytimg.com/vi/eaALjlyKDZI/mqdefault.jpg”,
    “width”: 320,
    “height”: 180
    },
    “high”: {
    “url”: “https://i.ytimg.com/vi/eaALjlyKDZI/hqdefault.jpg”,
    “width”: 480,
    “height”: 360
    }
    },
    “channelTitle”: “Courtney Lundquist”,
    “liveBroadcastContent”: “none”
    }
    }
    ]
    }

• and here is some error in the logs when I try other stuff:

2018-09-01T15:41:09.907Z 722f8cd3-adfd-11e8-befe-f5fd64df2d92
    {
    “errorMessage”: “In state: . No handler function was defined for event SessionEndedRequest and no ‘Unhandled’ function was defined.”,
    “errorType”: “Error”,
    “stackTrace”: [
    “AlexaRequestEmitter.EmitEvent (/var/task/node_modules/alexa-sdk/lib/alexa.js:212:15)”,
    “AlexaRequestEmitter.ValidateRequest (/var/task/node_modules/alexa-sdk/lib/alexa.js:181:23)”,
    “HandleLambdaEvent.i18n.use.init (/var/task/node_modules/alexa-sdk/lib/alexa.js:123:29)”,
    “/var/task/node_modules/i18next/dist/commonjs/i18next.js:190:9”,
    “done (/var/task/node_modules/i18next/dist/commonjs/i18next.js:281:21)”,
    “/var/task/node_modules/i18next/dist/commonjs/i18next.js:302:7”,
    “I18n.loadResources (/var/task/node_modules/i18next/dist/commonjs/i18next.js:238:7)”,
    “I18n.changeLanguage (/var/task/node_modules/i18next/dist/commonjs/i18next.js:301:10)”,
    “load (/var/task/node_modules/i18next/dist/commonjs/i18next.js:186:14)”,
    “I18n.init (/var/task/node_modules/i18next/dist/commonjs/i18next.js:195:7)”
    ]

• Where do you find these log files at?? so i can look at mine??
    it seems like it doesn’t find the way to sent the results back and where to send them??

• Login to your console where u created the lamda, search for CloudWatch and then Logs, console.aws.amazon.com

• Whats the progress and status on this?@richland007

• @OceanK Absolutely nothing i have to do much more research and read everything on the forums when it comes to this.
    It seems like it has a problem with: No handler function was defined for event AMAZON.FallbackIntent and no ‘Unhandled’ function was defined.

Here is my error log as well and it is exactly like yours

0_1536003807221_MyLamdaError.png

We need to continue reading
    Denis