MagicMirror² v2.7.0 is available! For more information about this release, check out this topic.
MagicMirror² V2.5.0 was just released.
[2.5.0] - 2018-10-01
- Support multi-line compliments
- Simplified Chinese translation for “Feels”
- Polish translate for “Feels”
- French translate for “Feels”
- Translations for newsfeed module
- Support for toggling news article in fullscreen
- Hungarian translation for “Feels” and “Week”
- Spanish translation for “Feels”
- Add classes instead of inline style to the message from the module Alert
- Support for events having a duration instead of an end
- Support for showing end of events through config parameters showEnd and dateEndFormat
- Fixed gzip encoded calendar loading issue #1400.
- Mixup between german and spanish translation for newsfeed.
- Fixed close dates to be absolute, if no configured in the config.js - module Calendar
- Fixed the UpdateNotification module message about new commits in the repository, so they can be correctly localized in singular and plural form.
- Fix for weatherforecast rainfall rounding #1374
- Fix calendar parsing issue for Midori on RasperryPi Zero w, related to issue #694.
- Fix weather city ID link in sample config
- Fixed issue with clientonly not updating with IP address and port provided on command line.
- Updated Simplified Chinese translation
- Swedish translations
- Hungarian translations for the updatenotification module
- Updated Norsk bokmål translation
- Updated Norsk nynorsk translation
- Consider multi days event as full day events