It’s that time of the year again. A fresh new version of MagicMirror is waiting for you! Thanks to everyone who contributed! You guys rock!
[2.1.2] - 2017-07-01
- Revert Docker related changes in favor of docker-MagicMirror. All Docker images are outsourced. (#856)
- Change Docker base image (Debian + Node) to an arm based distro (AlpineARM + Node) (#846)
- Fix the dockerfile to have it running from the first time.
- Add in option to wrap long calendar events to multiple lines using
- Add test e2e
show title newsfeedfor newsfeed module.
- Add task to check configuration file.
- Add test check URLs of vendors.
- Add test of match current week number on clock module with showWeek configuration.
- Add test default modules present modules/default/defaultmodules.js.
- Add unit test calendar_modules function capFirst.
- Add test for check if exists the directories present in defaults modules.
- Add support for showing wind direction as an arrow instead of abbreviation in currentWeather module.
- Add support for writing translation fucntions to support flexible word order
- Add test for check if exits the directories present in defaults modules.
- Add calendar option to set a separate date format for full day events.
- Add ability for
currentweathermodule to display indoor temperature via INDOOR_TEMPERATURE notification
- Add ability to change the path of the
- Add translation Dutch to Alert module.
- Added Romanian translation.
- Added missing keys to Polish translation.
- Added missing key to German translation.
- Added better translation with flexible word order to Finnish translation
- Fix instruction in README for using automatically installer script.
- Bug of duplicated compliments as described in here.
- Fix double message about port when server is starting
- Corrected Swedish translations for TODAY/TOMORROW/DAYAFTERTOMORROW.
- Removed unused import from js/electron.js
- Made calendar.js respect config.timeFormat irrespecive of locale setting
- Fixed alignment of analog clock when a large calendar is displayed in the same side bar