It seems new API keys from open weather no longer are allowed to request the forecast. We are looking into a solution.
Creator of the MagicMirror!
Posts made by MichMich
RE: V2.1.X Updates
It’s that time of the year again. A fresh new version of MagicMirror is waiting for you! Thanks to everyone who contributed! You guys rock!
[2.1.2] - 2017-07-01
- Revert Docker related changes in favor of docker-MagicMirror. All Docker images are outsourced. (#856)
- Change Docker base image (Debian + Node) to an arm based distro (AlpineARM + Node) (#846)
- Fix the dockerfile to have it running from the first time.
- Add in option to wrap long calendar events to multiple lines using
- Add test e2e
show title newsfeedfor newsfeed module.
- Add task to check configuration file.
- Add test check URLs of vendors.
- Add test of match current week number on clock module with showWeek configuration.
- Add test default modules present modules/default/defaultmodules.js.
- Add unit test calendar_modules function capFirst.
- Add test for check if exists the directories present in defaults modules.
- Add support for showing wind direction as an arrow instead of abbreviation in currentWeather module.
- Add support for writing translation fucntions to support flexible word order
- Add test for check if exits the directories present in defaults modules.
- Add calendar option to set a separate date format for full day events.
- Add ability for
currentweathermodule to display indoor temperature via INDOOR_TEMPERATURE notification
- Add ability to change the path of the
- Add translation Dutch to Alert module.
- Added Romanian translation.
- Added missing keys to Polish translation.
- Added missing key to German translation.
- Added better translation with flexible word order to Finnish translation
- Fix instruction in README for using automatically installer script.
- Bug of duplicated compliments as described in here.
- Fix double message about port when server is starting
- Corrected Swedish translations for TODAY/TOMORROW/DAYAFTERTOMORROW.
- Removed unused import from js/electron.js
- Made calendar.js respect config.timeFormat irrespecive of locale setting
- Fixed alignment of analog clock when a large calendar is displayed in the same side bar
RE: V2.1.X Updates
April Fools! But this is no joke! We’ve just released an update for MagicMirror.
Thanks to all of the contributors for all of their hard work! You guys are awesome and deserve those MagicMirror compliments!
[2.1.1] - 2017-04-01
Note: This update uses new dependencies. Please update using the following command:
git pull && npm install
anytimegroup for Compliments module.
- Compliments module can use remoteFile without default daytime arrays defined
- Installer: Use init config.js from config.js.sample.
- Switched out
rrule-altand fixes in
ical.jsin order to fix calendar issues. (#565)
- Make mouse events pass through the region fullscreen_above to modules below.
- Scaled the splash screen down to make it a bit more subtle.
- Replace HTML tables with markdown tables in README files.
UPDATE_NOTIFICATION_MODULEto Finnish translations.
npm teston Travis automatically
- Show the splash screen image even when is reboot or halted.
- Added some missing translaton strings in the sv.json file.
- Run task jsonlint to check translation files.
- Restructured Test Suite
- Added Docker support (Pull Request #673).
- Calendar-specific support for
- Add loaded function to modules, providing an async callback.
- Made default newsfeed module aware of gesture events from MMM-Gestures
- Add use pm2 for manager process into Installer RaspberryPi script.
- Russian Translation.
- Afrikaans Translation.
- Add postinstall script to notify user that MagicMirror installed successfully despite warnings from NPM.
- Init tests using mocha.
- Option to use RegExp in Calendar’s titleReplace.
- Hungarian Translation.
- Icelandic Translation.
- Add use a script to prevent when is run by SSH session set DISPLAY enviroment.
- Enable ability to set configuration file by the enviroment variable called MM_CONFIG_FILE.
- Option to give each calendar a different color.
- Option for colored min-temp and max-temp.
- Add test e2e helloworld.
- Add test e2e enviroment.
chai-as-promisednpm module to devDependencies.
- Basic set of tests for clock module.
- Run e2e test in Travis.
- Estonian Translation.
- Add test for compliments module for parts of day.
- Korean Translation.
- Added console warning on startup when deprecated config options are used.
- Add option to display temperature unit label to the current weather module.
- Added ability to disable wrapping of news items.
- Added in the ability to hide events in the calendar module based on simple string filters.
- Updated Norwegian translation.
- Added hideLoading option for News Feed module.
- Added configurable dateFormat to clock module.
- Added multiple calendar icon support.
- Added tests for Translations, dev argument, version, dev console.
- Added test anytime feature compliments module.
- Added test ipwhitelist configuration directive.
- Added test for calendar module: default, basic-auth, backward compability, fail-basic-auth.
- Added meta tags to support fullscreen mode on iOS (for server mode)
ignoreOlderThanoptions to the News Feed module
- Added test for MM_PORT enviroment variable.
- Added a configurable Week section to the clock module.
- Update .gitignore to not ignore default modules folder.
- Remove white flash on boot up.
updatein Raspberry Pi installation script.
- Fix an issue where the analog clock looked scrambled. (#611)
- If units is set to imperial, the showRainAmount option of weatherforecast will show the correct unit.
- Module currentWeather: check if temperature received from api is defined.
- Fix an issue with module hidden status changing to
truealthough lock string prevented showing it.
- Fix newsfeed module bug (removeStartTags)
- Fix when is set MM_PORT enviroment variable.
- Fixed missing animation on
this.show(speed)when module is alone in a region.
RE: This forum is temporarily unavailable due to excessive load.
Although the forum is rapidly growing (something I’m very grateful for), the issues aren’t caused by limited capacity.
The forum is based on nodeBB, an opensource community platform. NodeBB has a lot of power, features and functionalities. But it also turns out to come with a major downside: it appears to be extremely unstable.
Both me and @paviro are doing the best we can to keep the forum up and running. But unfortunately, we haven’t found a the perfect recipe to keep it running stable.
If someone is a master in nodeBB configuration (and has a proven track record!) please let me know! We could certainly use some helping hands. :)