- Displays Rainviewer.com radar layers on OpenStreetMap
- Every 10 minutes a new weather snapshot is published
- The snapshots of the last 2 hours are available, which show the weather events of the past
- Additionally 3 layers are displayed as forecast of the next 30 minutes
- Option to place multiple markers on map
- Option for multiple, alternating map positions
- Option to only show in current rainy weather conditions. Works only together with weather or MMM-OpenWeatherForecast as dependency.
- (Experimental) Option to hide other modules in case of rain in favor to get more space.
Installation and usage instructions are in the project’s README.md.
If you like this module and want to thank, please buy me a beer.