MagicMirror² v2.4.1 is available! For more information about this release, check out this topic.
Please read the release notes carefully since this update requires adjustments to your Raspberry Pi configuration!

Help please with refresh of webpage

• HI there! I have loaded a piece of a webpage (transport for london) into the helloworld module (as per the halloween instructions). This part works perfectly, I can see my current bus status, tube status for the line I take and the timings for the next train in the direction I take. My problem is that after about 10 minutes or so, the page tells me “this departure information is out of date. Please try reloading the page.” I need to add some code into the helloworld module in order to set a refresh on the page at certain time intervals. I tried an updateInterval, but I either coded it wrong or I"m missing some code. Can anyone help me please? This is the last thing on my twin display MM (well, until I can get Alexa voice commands working !) Many thanks in advance!

• @yawns I copied everything exactly, had a thrice over look at syntax but now the module doesn’t show at all. On the MM it just shows the name, but not the content. Help?