MagicMirror Forum
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Unsolved
    • Solved
    • MagicMirror² Repository
    • Documentation
    • 3rd-Party-Modules
    • Donate
    • Discord
    • Register
    • Login
    A New Chapter for MagicMirror: The Community Takes the Lead
    Read the statement by Michael Teeuw here.

    My hallway 27" MagicMirror! (Sweden)

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Show your Mirror
    17 Posts 15 Posters 31.7k Views 15 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Wuz0inkW
      Wuz0ink @retroflex
      last edited by

      @retroflex said in My hallway 27" MagicMirror! (Sweden):

      https://github.com/retroflex/MMM-Skolmaten

      Yes I have it (tho not shown in the pictures) it’s a great module:grinning_face:
      I´m currently looking into different options off hiding and showing different modules since I don´t wont to fill up the screen so that’s why you can´t see it! At the moment I´m in the middle of installing MMM-AssistantMk2 and MMM-Hotword hoping this will solve the matter!
      I´m also thinking of buying a motion sensor. It seems to be a good way to trigger events on the mirror!

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • F
        Frek
        last edited by

        Tip. Mmm-pages and a skywriter module at the side of the frame. Then you can use gestures to change the apperence. Will post a thread with my build when i got it on the wall 🙂

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 1
        • P
          Pr05t3n @retroflex
          last edited by

          @retroflex I love it, thx

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 1
          • B
            bolish
            last edited by

            Hi @Wuz0ink
            I really like the project, and the frame is…waoo!

            Which Mirrorview glass did you took? normal one of 50/50 version one?

            Regards

            Wuz0inkW 1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • Wuz0inkW
              Wuz0ink @bolish
              last edited by

              Hi @bolish
              Thank you:smiling_face_with_open_mouth_smiling_eyes:
              Yes i got the 50/50 version!

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • P
                pnobrega
                last edited by pnobrega

                hey… do you any photos of the inside? frame looks good. Wanted to check the frame

                great job

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • O
                  otto
                  last edited by

                  @Wuz0ink snyggt jobbat:)

                  Vad har du för kalender för sverige?

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • J
                    Jochbart
                    last edited by

                    Hi @Wuz0ink,

                    Is the frame surface lightly round or completely flat?
                    Thanks for a reply.

                    Best regards from Germany,

                    Jochen

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • W
                      wibimaster
                      last edited by

                      Hi !
                      Wonderful !
                      How much takes the carpenter ? :D

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • hedmikH
                        hedmik
                        last edited by

                        Very nice clean and matching design and crafts!!! I’ve just built my two first mirrors and i’m now also planning a bath mirror 🙂
                        What kind of mirror (glas) did you use?

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • I
                          ianistor
                          last edited by

                          Hey sorry for reviving this old thread.

                          I’m building myself a mirror as well and I’m having problems finding the glass in sweden.

                          Do you have the contacts for the glass you bought ? Also what transport module you use for the trains/busses on the right ?

                          I made my own in Python but its very hacky.

                          Thanks!

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • StoffbeuteluweS
                            Stoffbeuteluwe Project Sponsor
                            last edited by

                            I like the mirror too…

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • B
                              bachoo786
                              last edited by

                              Hi @Wuz0ink well done amazing job.

                              Just a quick question how is your glass? is it better than a dielectric mirror? as in when the screen is turned off does it behave like a normal mirror?

                              thanks.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0

                              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                              Register Login
                              • 1 / 1
                              • First post
                                Last post
                              Enjoying MagicMirror? Please consider a donation!
                              MagicMirror created by Michael Teeuw.
                              Forum managed by Sam, technical setup by Karsten.
                              This forum is using NodeBB as its core | Contributors
                              Contact | Privacy Policy