@sdetweil Runtime Info attached for the module;

@sdetweil Runtime Info attached for the module;

Hi,
MMM-GoodWe module is failing with error as attached. It on started a week ago.
I am attaching the error below.
Can any please help.
Thank You.

@planet4 Hi - I have seen your temperature module, it looks nice, I am not a developer, Would you be kind enough to share your Temperature module with me…the one with the gauge - Thank you.
Hi Jerry - Would you have this version of the program ;

@JerryP -Hi Jerry - Would you have a copy of the above version of programs - If you do could I have a copy - I like the above version - it save a lot of space for my arrangents on the mirror - - Please let me know where to pick the above version from - Thank You - Neel.
@sdetweil - I have now install MM 2.27 (a clean install) the third time - And the modules seem to work…I will install other modules which I need and test them…Thank you.
@sdetweil - Hi - I have re-installed a clean version of MM ver 2.27 again (the third time) - And the modules have worked.
Thank you for your time.
I will press on to install other modules and test them.
Thanks.
@sdetweil : Did a clean install on a new disk of MM 2.27.
@sdetweil - The modules default folder - as of after installing MM 2.27 from your script raspberrypi.sh ;
pi@raspi:~/MagicMirror/modules/default $ ls -l
total 40
drwxr-xr-x 5 pi pi 4096 May 7 08:10 alert
drwxr-xr-x 3 pi pi 4096 May 7 08:10 clock
drwxr-xr-x 2 pi pi 4096 May 7 08:10 compliments
-rw-r–r-- 1 pi pi 395 May 7 08:10 defaultmodules.js
drwxr-xr-x 2 pi pi 4096 May 7 08:10 helloworld
drwxr-xr-x 2 pi pi 4096 May 7 08:10 newsfeed
drwxr-xr-x 2 pi pi 4096 May 7 08:10 updatenotification
-rw-r–r-- 1 pi pi 5855 May 7 08:10 utils.js
drwxr-xr-x 3 pi pi 4096 May 7 08:10 weather
Before this - It was on MM 2.25 and then I installed MM 2.27 with the script.
Thanks,
Regards,
Neel.
@sdetweil - I upgraded my MM to MM 2.27 and saw that some of the modules did not display So I debugged and saw this Error message on the debug console.
some modules have stopped displaying which uses wrapper.AppendChild () calls So when I saw this error - I am thing its got to do with the error message.
(PS: all modules were working perfectly fine until after the upgrade to MM 2.27.)
I am just exhausted trying to find out what the hack is going on !
Thanks,
Regards,
Neel.
Hi ;
I am having problems with MM 2.27 where MMM-page-indicator does not display the 3 circle dots on MM.
The program does not seem to have code error but the error is from MM.
the error is attached below :
defined (reading ‘appendChild’)
at main.js:34:12
at Array.forEach ()
at createDomObjects (main.js:14:11)
at Object.modulesStarted (main.js:605:4)
at startModules (loader.js:37:6)
at async loadNextModule (loader.js:216:6)
at async loadNextModule (loader.js:209:6)
at async loadNextModule (loader.js:209:6)
at async loadNextModule (loader.js:209:6)
at async loadNextModule (loader.js:209:6)
(anonymous) @ main.js:34
createDomObjects @ main.js:14
modulesStarted @ main.js:605
startModules @ loader.js:37
load (async)
(anonymous) @ loader.js:180
loadFile @ loader.js:173
loadNextModule @ loader.js:214
loadNextModule @ loader.js:209
How do I look for the problem or if anyone can help.
Thank you,
Regards,
Neel.
Hi;
I am using EXT-Pages and it gives the following error message when run in debug as it does not show anything on the screen: Error attached as below:
EXT-Pages.js:6 Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading ‘classList’)
at Class.Loaded (EXT-Pages.js:6:6709)
at Class.notificationReceived (EXT-Pages.js:6:1618)
at sendNotification (main.js:99:12)
at Object.sendNotification (main.js:650:4)
at Class.sendNotification (module.js:341:6)
at Class.socketNotificationReceived (MMM-GoogleAssistant.js:6:3439)
at module.js:231:9
at Socket. (socketclient.js:32:4)
at Emitter.emit (index.mjs:136:20)
How Do I resolve this - ?
thank you;
regards,
Neel
MagicMirror (vers:2.27.0) : split error occurs on every single module - 07May2024
Hello;
I have had troubles getting MM up - it was all working normal until it just crached - wth error as attached below :
magicmirror@2.27.0 start
DISPLAY=“${DISPLAY:=:0}” ./node_modules/.bin/electron js/electron.js run dev
[2024-05-07 09:21:07.079] [LOG] Starting MagicMirror: v2.27.0
[2024-05-07 09:21:07.144] [LOG] Loading config …
[2024-05-07 09:21:07.157] [LOG] config template file not exists, no envsubst
[2024-05-07 09:21:07.197] [LOG] Loading module helpers …
[2024-05-07 09:21:07.202] [LOG] No helper found for module: clock.
[2024-05-07 09:21:08.086] [ERROR] (node:27333) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘split’)
at loadModule (/home/pi/MagicMirror/js/app.js:156:27)
at loadModules (/home/pi/MagicMirror/js/app.js:213:10)
at async App.start (/home/pi/MagicMirror/js/app.js:261:3)
(Use electron --trace-warnings ... to show where the warning was created)
[2024-05-07 09:21:08.089] [ERROR] (node:27333) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). To terminate the node process on unhandled promise rejection, use the CLI flag --unhandled-rejections=strict (see https://nodejs.org/api/cli.html#cli_unhandled_rejections_mode). (rejection id: 1)
[2024-05-07 09:21:17.744] [INFO] System information:
It crashes on every single module - I tested it by just having one module in the modules folder and the error above is same for all the modules. Here I have tested with ‘clock’ - and hence the errors above.
The MM does not start.
Can you please advise on how to fix the above issue.
Thank you.
Regards,
Neel
Hi Just to clarify - I just need to change the api version number from 2.5 to 3.0 or Do I need to subscribe again for api version 3.0. ?
Thanks,
Neel.
Hi,
There seems something has changed with the MMM-Fuel that it does not work.
When starting up MagicMirror the MMM-Fuel gives the following error message - as attached below :
[01.04.2024 16:43.25.295] [LOG] [MMM-Fuel]Failed to refresh token FetchError: invalid json response body at https://api.onegov.nsw.gov.au/oauth/client_credential/accesstoken?grant_type=client_credentials reason: Unexpected token ‘<’, "<!DOCTYPE "… is not valid JSON
at /home/pi/MagicMirror/modules/MMM-Fuel/node_modules/node-fetch/lib/index.js:272:32
at process.processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:95:5)
at async refreshToken (/home/pi/MagicMirror/modules/MMM-Fuel/apis/nsw.js:47:32)
at async module.exports (/home/pi/MagicMirror/modules/MMM-Fuel/apis/nsw.js:218:5)
at async Class.socketNotificationReceived (/home/pi/MagicMirror/modules/MMM-Fuel/node_helper.js:25:33) {
type: ‘invalid-json’
}
Can some please tell us what is the problem and how it can be fixed.
Thank you and much appreciated.
Regards,
Neel.
Hello, MMM-bitcoin does not work anymore for me, nothing is being displayed on the magic mirror.
Thanks.
@JerryP : Hi Jerry - Are you willing to share this code - Where can I find your code ?
Thank you.
Re: Magic Mirror Module Development - Powershell embeded
Guys, simply put - how can I runt a powershell script within a module - a new module - and obtain its output !
thanks.
@Fifteen15Studios : Need a magic Mirror solution - not anything else - the solution will get the values from sems portal api’s - I have a powershell script which works - it needs to be converted to a Magic Mirror Module - if anyone is interested in reverse engineering this script to a magic mirror module - please let me know.
Thank you and regards.