MagicMirror² version 2.7.0 was just released:
️ Donate: Enjoying MagicMirror²? Please consider a donation! With your help we can continue to improve the MagicMirror² core.
[2.7.0] - 2019-04-01
️ Note: This update uses new dependencies. Please update using the following command:
git pull && npm install. If you are having issues running Electron, make sure your Raspbian is up to date.
- Italian translation for “Feels”
- Basic Klingon (tlhIngan Hol) translations
- Disabled the screensaver on raspbian with installation script
- Added option to truncate the number of vertical lines a calendar item can span if
- Danish translation for “Feels” and “Weeks”
- Added option to split multiple day events in calendar to separate numbered events
- Slovakian translation
- Alerts now can contain Font Awesome icons
- Notifications display time can be set in request
- Newsfeed: added support for
nameconfig option for calendars to be sent along with event broadcasts
- Bumped the Electron dependency to v3.0.13 to support the most recent Raspbian. #1500
- Updated modernizr code in alert module, fixed a small typo there too
- More verbose error message on console if the config is malformed
- Updated installer script to install Node.js version 10.x
- Fixed temperature displays in currentweather and weatherforecast modules #1503, #1511.
- Fixed unhandled error on bad git data in updatenotification module #1285.
- Weather forecast now works with openweathermap in new weather module. Daily data are displayed, see issue #1504.
- Fixed analogue clock border display issue where non-black backgrounds used (previous fix for issue 611)
- Fixed compatibility issues caused when modules request different versions of Font Awesome, see issue #1522. MagicMirror now uses Font Awesome 5 with v4 shims included for backwards compatibility.
- Installation script problems with raspbian
- Calendar: only show repeating count if the event is actually repeating #1534
- Calendar: Fix exdate handling when multiple values are specified (comma separated)
- Calendar: Fix relative date handling for fulldate events, calculate difference always from start of day #1572
- Fix null dereference in moduleNeedsUpdate when the module isn’t visible
- Calendar: Fixed event end times by setting default calendarEndTime to “LT” (Local time format). [#1479]
- Calendar: Fixed missing calendar fetchers after server process restarts #1589
- Notification: fixed background color (was white text on white background)
- Use getHeader instead of data.header when creating the DOM so overwriting the function also propagates into it
- Fix documentation of
useKMPHwindoption in currentweather
New weather module
- Fixed weather forecast table display #1499.
- Dimmed loading indicator for weather forecast.
- Implemented config option
- Aligned indoor values in current weather vertical #1499.
- Added humidity support to nunjuck unit filter.
- Do not display degree symbol for temperature in Kelvin #1503.
- Weather forecast now works with openweathermap for both,
/forecast/daily, in new weather module. If you use the
/forecast-weatherEndpoint, the hourly data are converted to daily data, see issues #1504, #1513.
- Added fade, fadePoint and maxNumberOfDays properties to the forecast mode #1516
- Fixed Loading string and decimalSymbol string replace #1538
- Show Snow amounts in new weather module #1545
- Added weather.gov as a new weather provider for US locations